The generator together with the environment represents an energy generation system. In it we may mark ===>
· reversible electric machine,
· rotating permanent magnets,
· magnetic wave - ESLW,
· area of magnetic wave existence - medium 1,
· environment - medium 2,
· transitional area between medium 1 and 2.
In this system the following phenomena are observed:
· The rotating permanent magnets create a longitudinal standing energy-dependent magnetic wave,
· The temperature in the wave existence area declines compared with the environment temperature.
· A heat flow comes from medium 2 into medium 1
· The magnetic wave penetrates the body of permanent magnet, constantly increasing its magnetic energy