The main ideas realized in the project
1. The variational principle for solving Maxwell equations and the solution method using this principle have been found..
2. On this base the solution method for Maxwell equations with stepwise changes of charges density in the space has been found.
3. It was shown that in this case electric waves may appear in the absence of magnetic waves, and vice versa.
4. It was shown that a system with rotating magnets may be described by electrodynamic equations, and the solution of such equation for various constructions has been found.
5. It was shown both theoretically and experimentally that a variable in space magnetic field is being formed on the face plane of the magnet.
6. It was shown that in a system with rotating magnets there appear longitudinal stationary waves; it is confirmed by the measurements in the Roshchin-Godin device..
7. It was shown that such longitudinal waves consume external energy, i.e. they are volatile; an assumption was made that this energy is the energy of the environment; this was confirmed by temperature measurements in the Roshchin-Godin device.
8. The equation describing the energy processes in devices with rotating magnets was found; the computation results by this equation coincide with the results of experiments with the Roshchin-Godin device.
9. The conditions were found under which, due to interactive magnets motion, there appear forces that support and enhance these motions (the source of energy was indicated above)
10. New constructions were presented for realizing the said processes.
The main goal of this project is abandonment of hydrocarbon fuel. The presented generator is being patented in Israel.